This Biography is about one of the best Politician & Businessman of the world Donald Trump including his Height, weight, Age & Other Detail…
|Biography of Donald Trump|
|Real Name||Donald John Trump|
|Nickname||The Donald, The Don, The Trumpster, DJT|
|Political Journey||• Initially, his political activity was in the form of campaign-contributor.
• The party affiliations of Trump have changed over the years.
• He registered to vote as a Republican in the year 1987.
• Joined Reform Party (1999-2001).
• Joined Democrats (2001-2009).
• Joined back the Republican Party (2009-2012).
• Remained independent (2011-2012).
• In May, 2012, again returned to the Republican Party.
• Floated the idea of running for Governor of New York in 2006 and 2014 and for the President of the USA in 1988, 2004, 2012.
• On 16 June, 2015, he announced his candidacy for the President of the USA.
• On 8 November 2016, he became the 45th President of the United States.
|Business Journey||• He started his Business career as a co-producer of the 1970 comedy show “Paris is Out!” which later proved as a flop show.
• He began his real-estate career at “Elizabeth Trump and Son” which was his father’s company.
• In 1971, he moved to Manhattan and started larger construction projects.
• In Atlantic City, New Jersey, he acquired the Taj Mahal Casino in 1988.
• Trump completed a 72-story Residential Tower called “Trump World Tower” in 2001.
• At present. Donald Trump runs a Business Empire worth more than 4 Billion USD.
|Biggest Rival||Hillary Clinton, Ted Cruz|
|Physical Status & More of Donald Trump|
|Height||in centimeters- 191 cm
in meters- 1.91 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 3”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 90 kg
in Pounds- 198 lbs
|Personal Life of Donald Trump|
|Date of Birth||14 June, 1946|
|Age ||70 Years|
|Birth Place||Queens, New York City, New York|
|Hometown||Queens, New York|
|School||The Kew-Forest School, Forest Hills, New York, New York Military Academy, New York (1964)|
|College||Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania (1968),
Fordham University, New York City, New York (1964-1966)
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor’s Degree in Economics|
|Debut||Joined The Republican Party in 1987|
|Family||Father- Fred Trump (American Real Estate Developer)
Mother- Mary Anne MacLeod
Brothers- Robert Trump (Born 1948), Fred Trump Jr. (Died from alcoholism)
Sisters- Maryanne Trump Barry (Born 1937, Senior United States Circuit Judge), Elizabeth (a retired Chase Manhattan Bank Executive)
|Address||Trump Tower, Manhattan, New York City, USA|
|Hobbies||Playing Golf, Wrestling, Reading (History and Biographies)|
|Favorite Things Of Donald Trump|
|Favorite Food||Cherry-Vanilla Ice-Cream, Pizza, Hamburger|
|Favorite Book||The Holy Bible|
|Favorite Movie||Citizen Kane|
|Girls , Affairs and More Of Donald Trump|
|Affairs||Ivana Trump (1977)
Gabriella Sabatini (1989)
Carla Bruni (1991)
Marla Maples (Married, 1993-1998)
Kara Young (2001)
Melania Trump (2005-Present)
|Wife||Ivana Trump (1977–1992, Model)
Marla Maples (1993–1999, Actress)
Melania Trump (2005-present, Jewelry designer)
|Children||Daughter- Ivanka Trump (Businesswoman), Tiffany Trump (Actress)
Son- Barron Trump (Businessman), Eric Trump, Donald Trump Jr. (Businessman)
|Earning Money of Donald Trump|
|Net Worth||4 Billion (USD)|
|This Biography written by www.celebstarinfo.com|